Thursday, April 14, 2016

Quote Of The Day Challenge: Day 3

Welcome to the third and final day of the 'Quote Of The Day Challenge'. For today's quote I looked at a little book I'm compiling based on the movie Finding Nemo. I titled the project 'The Wisdom Of Dory'. Now I could've taken the easy way out and used Dory's catchphrase for this post. But I chose a different quote instead.  It was one of the first lines spoken by Dory in the movie. Not only does it sum up Dory's character, but when used sincerely it's the most basic expression of comfort and caring.

"There, there, it's alright. It'll be ok."
~Dory, Finding Nemo (2003)

For anyone who's going through a hard time right now, know that I truly believe things will get better eventually. For anyone who feels like nobody cares, know that I do.

For my last three nominees, I've chosen the following bloggers.

The Dorky Doll Collector at The Dorky Doll Collector's Toy Box

Talolili and RagingMoon1987 at Confessions Of A Dolly Lover

Rapunzel at Rapunzel's Ramblings: Life In 12"

Thank you for joining me for this challenge. Hopefully my dolls will have some real posts up soon.
Signed, Treesa

3 comments: