Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Nominated For The 'Quote Of The Day Challenge'

Hello friends and visitors.  This is Treesa.

MyLittleMegara, at the blog In A World Of My Own, has nominated me for the Quote Of The Day Challenge. According to MyLittleMegara's blog post, these are the rules. I have to post one quote a day for three days, and each day I have to nominate three bloggers to take on the challenge.

I had never heard of the Quote Of The Day Challenge before, so I was rather unprepared for MyLittleMegara's nomination. Luckily I'm a scrapbooker/papercrafter, so I happened to be in the process of personally compiling several quote books on various subjects.  This first quote was selected from my Disney themed quote book, which I titled 'Wisdom From The Kingdom'. (As in Disney's Magic Kingdom, get it?)

As I sorted through the various Disney quotes that I had collected, I tried to find one whose message would apply to the largest possible audience.  This is the quote I chose.

"There's room for everyone in this world"
~Nora, Pete's Dragon (1977)

Since the remake of Pete's Dragon has been announced, I thought this quote would be doubly appropriate.

Now, on to my nominees. Below are the three bloggers I nominated, and the reasons why.

Hannah at Never Grow Up
Hannah is an aspiring writer, and most writers are also avid readers, so I'm sure she's come across some great quotes that have made an impact on her life.

DorrieBelle at DorrieBelle's Doll Diaries
I'm not sure if DorrieBelle will be interested in participating. She's been rather quiet on her blog lately and might be having health problems again. But she always gives a unique perspective and isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Queen Elsa at A Doll's Life For Me
I thought it would be neat to get a doll's perspective on the challenge, and most of the other dolls whose blogs I follow don't seem to be actively blogging right now, though I may try nominating them later.

I'll see you again for the next day of the challenge.
Signed, Treesa

2 comments: