Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Quote Of The Day Challenge: Day 2

Welcome to the second day of the 'Quote Of The Day Challenge'. Today's quote was selected from a book I'm compiling of comic book movie quotes. I haven't come up with a snazzy title yet. The working title is 'On Screen Comic Book Wisdom'. Since the book is for my personal use, I guess it really doesn't matter what I call it. But I would still like a catchy title for it. Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas.

Anyway, this quote has been overused in popular culture, but that doesn't make it any less true.

"With great power comes great responsibility."
~Cliff Robertson as Uncle Ben Parker, Spider-Man (2002)

My nominees for today are:

Muff at Hey, It's Muff

Phyllis at A Day In The Life Of My Dolls

Snow at Through The Eyes Of A 12" Girl

Tune in tomorrow for the third and final day of the challenge.
Signed, Treesa

No comments:

Post a Comment