Monday, November 7, 2022

Barbie Tie-Dye Fashion Kits at Dollar Tree (Product Sighting)

 Attention friends and visitors. The following is a notable product sighting from Treesa.

This weekend, I spotted some Barbie Tie-Dye Fashion kits at my local Dollar Tree store. There seemed to be two different styles available, a sleeveless dress and a one-shoulder dress. I haven't actually tried out the kit I bought, yet. But I wanted to upload this quick post, just in case any of my readers were interested in checking out these kits for themselves.

Signed, Treesa

2 comments:

  1. Hello Treesa! Have not seen these kits over here, but will keep my eyes open. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now if only I could find where I put the kit for safekeeping.
      Signed, Treesa

      Delete