Monday, July 17, 2017

A Trip To Ringing Rocks With Hansel (from Storybook Favorites Hansel & Gretel set)

Hello friends and visitors, this is Treesa. This past weekend I accompanied some family members on a day trip to Ringing Rocks Park in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. I thought the park would be an interesting location for a doll photo shoot, so I packed my camera and chose Hansel to be my traveling companion. I picked Hansel because I thought the park setting would compliment his fairy tale look. He's also small, and therefore took up less room in my bag. Not only that, but Hansel's short hair required less maintenance between shots than my female dolls' hair would've.

Unfortunately my camera battery died shortly after we got to the park, so I only managed to get a handful of shots. I've posted some of them below for you to see. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Signed, Treesa



(I added a digital filter to this shot, to enhance the fantasy/fairy tale look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment