Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Platinum's Story: A 'Redress Success' Update (unidentified customized blond Barbie)


Treesa's 'experimenting' with a new look for me. She was never completely happy with how my hair turned out, and even though the blue ball gown she dressed me in did sort of match the color streaks in my hair it didn't really fit the 'look' Treesa was going for. So Treesa added a rubber band to my hair to give it more 'shape' and redressed me in jeans and a crop top.


Treesa's hoping to get me a 'real' headband someday. She wants something that will hold up better than a rubber band. Rubber bands usually don't age well. They either get brittle and break or they melt. But a rubber band should be ok for now, and my hair does look better. Here's a reminder of what it used to look like.


When it comes to my outfit, I don't really care one way or the other. I've never been that obsessed with clothes, even though I'm a fashion doll. But I'll admit the blue ball gown I wore before was a little too dressy to be lounging around the house in, though it might've worked if I was a Disney Princess doll. If there's one group of dolls who can wear fancy gowns without looking overdressed it's the Disney Princesses.

Stay Shiny, Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment