Monday, November 30, 2015

Quick Update from Shade (rebodied blue-haired Mattel fairy)

 
Remember how I said my brother needed a girlfriend? Ever heard the expression, 'be careful what you wish for'? That's right, my big brother Orlando's in love. Her name's Celeste and she's an Evening Star Princess Barbie. Treesa found her at the thrift store.
 
The thing is, I've met Celeste and she just seems so...distant I guess. She doesn't talk much, and when she does she's really formal to everybody. And I haven't really seen her hanging out with the other dolls much either. She's always by herself. Not to mention she keeps getting this look in her eyes, like her mind's somewhere else.
 
I know she just got here, so she's probably still trying to 'find her feet' or whatever. And I know firsthand that used dolls can come with 'emotional baggage' they need to deal with before they can 'move on'. Treesa was MY second owner too, so I sort of know what Celeste might be going through. I just wish I knew for sure what her deal was. Forget figuring out if she likes Orlando back.  Right now I haven't got a clue if she even knows Orlando likes her. It's not like I can ask her. Why? 'Cause if she doesn't know I might get in trouble with Orlando for giving it away.
 
I really don't want to see my brother get hurt. It's tough liking someone who might or might not know you exist. I know. I've been there with Carlos. I just wish I could talk to Orlando, without looking like a jealous little sister.
 
Well I guess that's all for this update. I'll let you know if there's any 'further developments'.
 
See Ya, Shade


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 'Exciting' is one way of putting it. I think 'stressful' also works.
      See Ya, Shade

      Delete