Friday, May 25, 2018

Geek Pride Day Photo Shoot (featuring Mulder, Scully, and K9)

Happy Geek Pride Day, friends and visitors! This is Treesa. I'm happy to report that the weather cooperated enough earlier this week for me to take some dolls outdoors for a special Geek Pride Day photo shoot. Scully and Mulder are from the Barbie and Ken X-Files Giftset, and K9 was originally a Doctor Who Christmas tree ornament from a store called Five Below. Hope you enjoy.
Signed, Treesa

(Agent Fox Mulder and Agent Dana Scully travel deep into the Pennsylvania woods, investigating reports of an unexplained flashing light accompanied by a strange 'vworp'ing sound.)

(Little do they know that they are being observed by K9, loyal companion to the Gallifreyan time traveler known only as...The Doctor.)

(Note From Treesa: Sorry, that's all I've got. I didn't have a doll who could've pulled off playing The Doctor. Costuming would've been a problem too.)



4 comments:

  1. Another Doctor Who fan? Yay! High five!

    Love your story starter. Who's your favorite Doctor? Tom Baker was my first and favorite among the first run; David Tennant was my favorite of the "new" Who series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry D7ana,
      For some reason I didn't get any notifications in my email that a had comments awaiting moderation. I think my favorite Doctor from the original series is probably Sylvester McCoy. My all-time favorite Doctor Who episode is Battlefield. Ace plus the Brigadier plus Arthurian legend equals awesome! I don't really watch the new series, partially because I don't have cable or a streaming service and partially because my brother likes to complain about the new series and from what I've heard from him, I don't think I'd like some of the directions that the scriptwriters have chosen to go in. However, I've heard David Tennant was very good in the role.
      Signed, Treesa

      Delete
  2. I missed getting the Character Options' Tenth Doctor. Your K9 is adorable; I'll look at local Five Below stores for a K9 ornament.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the ornaments are only available in store during the holiday season. They might be available on the Five Below website, but I don't really know.
      Signed, Treesa

      Delete