Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Alice's Story: Part 3 (Mattel The Twilight Saga Eclipse Alice)


So, now I know what Treesa was hiding. She didn't buy my Jasper because she already HAD a Jasper doll. But she couldn't just come clean and tell me that. She waited until Wedding Bells and Wedward were gone, then she introduced me to Joy.

I have nothing against Joy. I don't think Treesa told HER anything either, and when Treesa introduced us Joy seemed really friendly. Then Treesa left us alone. She probably didn't want to be there when I met Jasper because she knew I'd be upset.

Anyway, Joy and me were talking when Jasper showed up. I was so surprised at first all I could do was stare at him. Joy noticed where I was looking and said, "That's my brother Jasper. Don't mind him. He doesn't talk much. Jasper, this is Alice."

My head was spinning. Was this MY Jasper? Would Treesa have bought him and not told me, wanting to keep it a surprise? Then I noticed this Jasper was staring at me, staring at me in a way my Jasper never had. "Hello Alice," Jasper said quietly. That's when I knew he had to be a different Jasper doll. He didn't call me Allie, and his voice didn't have that playful, teasing tone my Jasper always had.

Part of me wanted to track Treesa down and give her a piece of my mind, and part of me wanted to burst into tears. I made some excuse and got out of there as fast as I could. It was probably really rude of me, but I knew I needed to calm down before I said anything I'd regret to Joy, or Jasper.

I have nothing against Jasper either. It's not his fault he looks just like the doll I fell in love with. And if he likes me as much as I think he does, well, that's not his fault either. He's tried to talk to me again once or twice. I want to be polite, but I don't want to encourage him, so it's easier to just avoid him. The thing is, I think Jasper realized I'm uncomfortable around him. If he sees me across the room he'll wave, but he doesn't walk over to me anymore. He lets me have my space.  Sooner or later though, I'll probably have to tell him about my Jasper. I just hope he'll understand.

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment