Friday, October 30, 2015

Vi and Viv's Story (Pretty Sweet Fairy Dolls, redressed)


(Just a quick note for you readers. Vi and Viv wanted to do this post together, so the format is a little different from previous posts. I wanted to make it easier to tell which doll was talking, especially since Vi and Viv have a habit of finishing each other's sentences. So I typed the name of whichever doll was talking at the beginning of each line. I also color coded the text, purple for Vi, blue for Viv, and green if both dolls were saying the same thing at the same time. Hopefully this will help avoid confusion.
Signed, Treesa)

Vi and Viv: Hi!

Vi: I'm Vi,

Viv: and I'm Viv.

Vi and Viv: We're twins!

Vi: We look a lot alike, but I have purple hair,

Viv: and I have blue hair.

Vi: Treesa got us at a store that sells stuff for a dollar, but she didn't get us the same day. Treesa got me first,
 
Viv: and me second.

Vi: We used to be fairy dolls,

Viv: with fairy wings.

Vi: Treesa took our wings off, but it didn't hurt,

Viv: 'cause the wings are bendy.

Vi: We both still have a knob on our back, where the wings go.

Viv: But we can wear lots of other clothes now that we don't have wings! I like that we only have to dress fancy if we want to.

Vi: Me too. Treesa says our fairy dresses weren't made nice. Our new dresses are a lot nicer,

Viv: and they match our hair! Vi has a purple dress and I have a blue dress.

Vi: And our shoes come off too, so we can change them if we want to.

Viv: Lila and Buffy can't do that! They have molded shoes that don't come off.

Vi: Lila is a Sparkle Girlz doll. She has purple hair too, but her head's bigger than mine. When Treesa got Lila, I was scared. I thought Treesa didn't want me anymore. But Treesa said she loves me and Lila the same.

Viv: We don't know what kind of doll Buffy is, but she's lived with Treesa a long time.

Vi: It's nice having a twin sister. I always have someone to play with,

Viv: and someone to talk to.

Vi: We get mad at each other sometimes, but we don't stay mad for long.

Viv: I like how we're more than just sisters. We're best friends AND sisters!

Vi: We've only lived with Treesa for a little while so far, but it's nice here.

Viv: Yesterday, Treesa took us outside to take our picture,

Vi and Viv: for the blog!

Vi: We felt so special,

Viv: and important.

(Silence)

Vi: I can't think of anything else to say.

Viv: Me either.

Vi: I guess we should say goodbye.

Viv: Ok.

Vi and Viv: Goodbye!



No comments:

Post a Comment