Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Star Wars Day: 2021

 

Happy Star Wars Day from the stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder (a.k.a. Han) and everyone else at Fashion Doll Memoirs.

Han: Who's scruffy-looking?

Me (Treesa): I wrote that with affection.

Han: Sorry, sweetheart. You're not my type.

Me: I think I'm starting to understand why Halle likes hanging out with you.

Han: What can I say? The doll has good taste.

Me: I hope you don't talk that way in front of Halle. She'd probably kick your butt. Anyway, Happy Star Wars Day to all my readers. May the 4th be with you.

Signed, Treesa

2 comments:

  1. May the 4th be with you, Treesa. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that it was a nice day. I just took some quick photos of my lego this year and posted on Instagram. Did not have so much time over as I wished for! Fun dialogue! :)

    ReplyDelete