Monday, May 4, 2020

Happy Star Wars Day

I've posted photos on the blog to celebrate Star Wars Day a couple of times in past years. However, with the frequent rain in my area recently I didn't think I'd be able to do a photo shoot this year. Luckily the clouds cleared up in time for me to take Sabine, my Star Wars Forces Of Destiny Sabine Wren by Hasbro, out on a 'scouting mission'. The poncho she's wearing would've originally come with a Forces Of Destiny Princess Leia Endor Adventure doll. I found it in a bag lot of doll clothing from the thrift store and gave it to Sabine to cover up her molded top. I think it makes her look more like a doll and less like an action figure. I also think it looks pretty good with her stock pants. Anyway, here's a look at the photos.

Lookout post in a tree, no sign of Imperials

Resting a moment on a fallen log

By the creek

Hope you enjoyed, and may the 4th be with you.

Signed, Treesa

3 comments:

  1. Happy Star Wars Day and great photos, good that the sun came through the clouds! It has been rather cloudy and rainy here too! Sabine is beautiful and the poncho suits her well. Would love to find this doll some day, but I do not have much hope for that. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought my Sabine doll secondhand, so you never know. Things tend to turn up when we least expect them.
      Signed, Treesa

      Delete
  2. May the 4th be with you!
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete