Saturday, May 20, 2017

Two Year Blogiversary Post

This post is dedicated to everyone who has visited 'Fashion Doll Memoirs'. I would like to start off by saying, "Thank You". Thank you to everyone who has read, commented on, or followed this blog. Thank you for your support and your input. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to get to know the dolls in my collection through their stories. I hope that the time you've spent with my dolls has brought you as much enjoyment as they've brought me.

I started this blog with the belief that every doll has a story to tell. At the time only two of my dolls had committed to writing one post each, and I was unsure if I could convince enough of my dolls to contribute stories to sustain a blog. Add to this my mediocre photography skills and it really is amazing to me that 'Fashion Doll Memoirs' has done as well as it has. Over the course of two years this blog has earned 12 followers and has been nominated to participate in the Liebster Award, the Quote Of The Day Challenge, and the Great Doll Blog Award. Not bad for a blog with less than 100 posts.

For this two year blogiversary post, I thought I would give you a glimpse of the person behind the blog. The photo below was taken on a family vacation to Wildwood a few years ago. My face is mostly obscured by the camera I'm holding; I took the picture myself by photographing my reflection in the car window. I was trying to be all artistic, but the end result didn't turn out the way I was hoping.


This photo should give you a general idea what I look like. I didn't feel comfortable using a better picture, partly for privacy reasons and partly because I don't think I photograph well. I tend to smile too big when I know I'm being photographed, which looks fake and makes my eyes scrunch up too much.

Thank you again for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.
Signed, Treesa

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2 years of doll blogging! I always enjoy your dolls' perspectives on life, and thank you for letting them share them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the congratulations Erin O. I appreciate it.
      Signed, Treesa

      Delete
  2. I'm chiming in with my congratulations on 2 years of doll blogging. Wishing you many more years of blogging dolly stories.

    ReplyDelete