Monday, May 9, 2016

Great Doll Blog Award

 
Hello again friends and visitors. This is Treesa. The always generous Queen Elsa at the blog A Doll's Life For Me has nominated Fashion Doll Memoirs for the Great Doll Blog Award. It feels wonderful knowing that someone thought enough of this blog to award it. Thank you Queen Elsa.
 
The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate at least 5 other doll blogs you love.
4. Notify them that they have an award.
5. Leave at least 5 questions for them to answer.
 
Here are the five questions that Queen Elsa posted on her blog, along with my answers.
 
Question 1: Who is your favorite doll that you own? And if you are a doll, what is your favorite outfit/accessory?
Answer: I try not to play favorites with my dolls. They all have such unique personalities that there's something to love about all of them.
 
Question 2: What doll have you had the longest? If you are a doll, who is the oldest doll that you know?
Answer: Suzanne was my first Barbie doll, but the very first doll I ever got was a baby doll I named Tata. I still have her.
 
Question 3: What is the greatest challenge you face in running your blog?
Answer: Getting my dolls interested in posting stuff. Most of them seem kind of ambivalent about the whole blogging thing. Also, I'm not much of a photographer.
 
Question 4: What is the greatest reward you can get (morally) for running your blog?
Answer: I'm not sure I understand the wording of the question. I think what Queen Elsa's asking is what non-material things do I get out of blogging. In that case, my answer would have to be making friends with other bloggers.
 
Question 5: What's your favorite type of weather?
Answer: Sunny, but not too hot. Maybe a slight breeze, but not too cold. And low humidity, that's a biggie.
 
For my 5 nominees I've chosen:
 
Here are my 5 questions.
1. What made you start blogging?
2. Are there other bloggers who have inspired you?
3. Do you have any future goals for your blog, and if so what are they?
4. What is the one piece of advice you would give to new bloggers that you wish someone had told you before you started blogging?
5. What is your favorite doll line?
 
My thanks again to Queen Elsa.
Signed, Treesa


2 comments: